It doesn’t matter if you are novice or expert in the world of affiliate marketing – everyone can agree that running your own program can be painstaking. Of course, the right WordPress plugin can make this process a great deal easier for you. The trick, however, is to find the one that is best suited to your needs.
Well, this is where the list below comes in. Here, you can find the top WordPress plugins for affiliate marketing. Consider the individual features to determine which one would be the best fit for you and your affiliate marketing setup:
ThirstyAffiliates frequently makes the best list for WordPress plugins and it isn't difficult to see why. The main advantage of this plugin is that it makes it incredibly easy for you to manage and organize all your affiliate links in one place. In short, it offers you efficiency above all else.
Here are some of the top features associated with this plugin:
- Autolink Keywords: the affiliate link is automatically linked when you provide the keyword.
- Smart Uncloaking: consciously uncloak links for total compliance with Amazons terms of service.
- Proactive Link Fixer: your affiliate links always remain up-to-date thanks to the frontend link fixing script.
- 3rd Party Link Importing: support for importing from third party APIs.
- Geolocation Links: country targeting provides alternate destinations for international clicks.
ThirstyAffiliates offers three plans – 1 site license, 5 site license, and 10 site license. Each plan offers the same features. While there is no trial option, you do get a 14 day money back guarantee. In terms of link management plugins, ThirstyAffiliates really is one of the best.
If you are looking to turn affiliate links into more attractive and memorable links, then Pretty Links is the plugin for you. In addition to cloaking affiliate links, the plugin gives you the opportunity to readily add links to your WordPress posts. At the same time, you will be able to set up optimal links for social media, podcasts, and more.
These are the features to focus on:
- Automatic Short Link Creation: you can automatically create links for all your pages and posts. You also have the option to automatically tweet a customizable message when the post is published.
- Variation in How to Use Pretty Links: you can use pretty links with an additional skinable bar to remind people of your brand or use them as tracking pixels.
Pretty Links offers three pricing plans, depending on how advanced your affiliate marketing operation is. The Beginner plan is $49 a year for one WordPress site, the Marketer is $99 a year for 2 WordPress sites, and $149 for 5 WordPress websites.
This is yet another plugin with a significant focus on link management. Lasso offers numerous features to ensure that you can quickly and efficiently organize your links to maximize efficiency and consumer attraction. At the same time, it allows you to optimize earlier content for affiliate marketing as well.
Here are the most impressive features with Lasso:
- Efficient Link Management: you can keep track of all of your affiliate links in a single inventory. When you make one change, it will update every post and page.
- Link Cloaking: you can add your own custom permalink to affiliate links to make them more attractive.
- Custom Link Displays: you can create attractive link displays that can boost audience trust and help to build CTR across the site.
- Increased Affiliate Opportunities: you can check all the un-monetized links and keywords on your site and turn them into affiliate links instantly.
- Broken Link Alerts: you will be notified whenever there is a broken link or when an Amazon product is out of stock.
You can enjoy a 14-day free trial with Lasso. This is a slightly pricier option, costing you $19 a month. Or, you can pay $190 for an entire year and get two months free.
If you earn most of your commissions from Amazon, then this is the WordPress plugin for you. It is specifically designed to streamline your site, making it easier for you to make money. As an added bonus, this plugin has numerous useful features that allow you to improve how you present links and content to consumers.
Some of these features include:
- Theme Flexibility: the flexible shortcodes and templates ensure that the plugin can be used with any WordPress theme.
- Automated Data Updates: product details are automatically updated via Amazons Product Advertising API.
- Tracking ID: automatically creates tracking ID with the inclusion of your personal tracking ID.
- Geotargeting: forwards foreign consumers to their local Amazon site.
- Text Links: the shortcodes allow you to place customizable text links inside your running text.
- Bestseller Lists: creates automated bestseller lists, along with the set number of products.
- Mobile Friendly: can be viewed on a wide variety of devices, including mobile devices.
There are four accounts to select from with AAWP. The Personal one offers plugins for site for a cost of $46 per year. The Plus supports 3 sites for $116 a year, while the Prof supports 10 sites for $234. The Ultimate supports 25 sites for $351.
Affiliate WP is focused on advanced affiliate and referral tracking. This is seamlessly integrated with your WordPress site. This plugin works best for anyone who has branched out and is involved in affiliate networking. Affiliate WP makes it a breeze to keep track of all the individuals and their associated activity.
Some of the top features to enjoy are:
- Unlimited Affiliates: with this plugin, you can have an unlimited number of affiliates actively promoting your websites and products.
- Accurate Affiliate Tracking: tracks affiliate referrals reliably even when on servers with aggressive caching.
- Integrated Payout Services: allows you to pay affiliates directly to their bank accounts.
- Real-time Reporting: you can track affiliate-referred visits, referrals, earnings, and affiliate registrations in real time.
- Complete Integration: integrates fully with WordPress ecommerce and membership plugins.
- Easy Affiliate Management: you can view affiliate reports, see top earning affiliates, moderate registrations, and edit individual accounts.
The Personal account costs $149 per year for one site, while the Plus costs $199 per year for 3 sites. The Professional account costs $299 a year for 10 sites and offers 14 pro add-ons. There is also a Custom account that can be arranged according to specific needs.
If you want to engage site visitors, generate more leads, and convert visitors into sales, then this plugin can help you. Here, the focus is on creating engaging popups, forms, and other content that will lead to higher conversions. Poptin makes this incredibly easy by ensuring that you don’t need any coding skills to get it done.
The features offered by Poptin include:
- Smart Popups: you can create smart popups that show the right message at the right time.
- Embedded Forms: you can gain website leads that can be easily integrated.
- Autoresponder: you can automatically send your new subscribers a welcome email or a coupon.
- A/B Testing: you can test timing, interactions, templates, and triggers to find and stick with most effective version of the plugin.
- Exit Intent and Triggers: can use smart triggers to improve visitor conversion. The exit intent features can help to recover lost visitors as well as boost leads and sales.
- Display Rules: ensure that your visitors are shown different popups each time they visit your site. The popups they see will be dependent on previous interactions, traffic source, location, pages, and more. The converted visitors will not be shown popups.
You can choose from monthly or yearly plans. There is a free option here, although the features are limited. It supports 1000 visitors a month for one domain. The Basic plan is $19 for 10,000 visitors a month for one domain. The Pro option is $49 a month, for 50,000 visitors a month for 4 domains. The Agency plan is $99 a month for 150,000 visitors for unlimited domains.
If you are looking for an ad manager for your WordPress site, then AdsPro will fit your needs rather well. With over 30 ad models to choose from, you can guarantee to find an option that fits in with the style and format of your site. There are also over 25 ad templates under 8 different categories.
Here are some of the other notable features of AdsPro:
- Customized Options: you can create custom ad sizes to fit the design and layout of your site.
- Global Usage: translate whole sentences and change currency depending on the region that you are targeting.
- Geotarget Option: show or hide ad spaces based on specific countries, provinces, cities, and zipcodes.
- Specific Filters: show or hide ad bases based on specific categories or tags.
- Device Detection: you can show or hide ads based on the device that someone is using to view the ads.
- A/B Tests: quickly and easily compare ads and select the one with the higher CTR.
There is just one plugin option here – the Regular License. It costs $59, including 6 month support from scripteo. For 12 months more support, you will be required to pay an additional $19.50.
The key to affiliate marketing is knowing what works and what doesn’t. This is exactly the kind of knowledge offered to you by MonsterInsights. Here, you can see actionable insights and web analytics reports within your WordPress dashboard. It is arguably one of the best Google Analytics plugins around.
Here is what it has to offer you:
- Real-time Stats: you get access to live state in WordPress to see who is online, what they are doing, and lots more.
- Universal Tracking: with just a few settings, you can setup universal website tracking across devices and campaigns.
- Enhanced Ecommerce Tracking: 1-click Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce tracking for various platforms.
- Page Level Analytics: get detailed statistics for each post and page to determine which one is performing best.
- Affiliate Links and Ad Tracking: automatically tracks clicks on affiliate links, banner ads, and outbound links.
- Seamless Tracking Integration with Plugins: offers 1-click tracking integration for the more popular plugins and services on WordPress.
MonsterInsights offers three accounts. The Plus is $99.50 a year and has the basic features. The Pro is $199.50 a year and offers additional services along with the features in Plus. Agency is $399.50 per year. It contains all the Pro features, plus support for 25 sites, and other features.
OptinMonster leads the way when it comes to lead generation and conversion optimization. The focus of this plugin is to increase your affiliate commission, engage visitors, convert visitors to subscribers, and increase time spent on your site.
Here are some of the features that you can use to do this:
- MonsterLinks 2-Step Optins: converts any link or image into an Optin form. Has shown to boost conversions by 785%.
- Geo-Location Targeting: personalize campaigns based on visitors locations and improve conversions:
- Exit-Intent Technology: detects mouse behaviors and shows users targeted messages as they are leaving.
- Drag n Drop Builder: you can start with pre-made templates and customize as you wish.
- Numerous Campaign Types: choose from various types to find the one that is best suited to your site and your visitors.
- Seamless Integrations: allows you to create campaigns that react and adapt in real time so that you can personalize, segment, and target for conversions.
The Basic plan is $9 a month and offers the most fundamental features. The Plus is $19 a month and includes the features from the Basic plan as well as others. The Pro plan is $29 and builds on the Plus features even further. The Growth plan is $49 and is the most sophisticated plan.
Needless to say, it is important to build a connection with the visitors on your site. This can largely be done with the help of a contact form and this is where WPForms really shines. The goal behind this plugin is to help you engage with your customers on a different level.
Some of the features included with this plugin are:
- Easy Form Templates: you can build forms based on pre-built templates to get the forms completed even faster.
- Drag & Drop Form Builder: allows you to build wonderful forms without the need for any code.
- Easy to Embed: can easily embed your forms in pages, blog posts, footers, sidebar widgets, and more.
- Smart Conditional Logic: this feature allows you to create high performing forms.
- Marketing and Subscriptions: create subscriptions forms that can be linked to your email marketing service.
Selecting the Right WordPress Plugins for Your Affiliate Marketing Site
So, how do you make the right decision when it comes to WordPress plugins for your site? Well, to start with, consider your decision carefully. This is especially important if you are planning on working with other affiliates. Bear in mind that it will be difficult for everyone to switch over and get used to new plugins if you didn’t make the right choice the first time around.
The easiest way to choose the best one is to take note of your current operations and your goals. Consider the plugin that has features that are in line with what you want to achieve. Of course, in many instances, you are going to need more than one kind of plugin.
As you will have noticed from the list above, each plugin has its own set of features, strengths, and focuses. Due to this, they target varying aspects of an affiliate marketing operation. While you don’t need to invest in all of them, you may want to think about selecting a few different ones to ensure that every area of your business is adequately taken care of.
In general, though, there are a few things that you should look at when selecting a WordPress plugin. First and foremost, ask yourself whether a particular plugin makes your job easier. Is it allowing you to be more efficient and to simplify or automatize minor tasks? This ensures that you save both time and money.
The plugins should also allow you to engage and track your visitors activity in your site, with a special focus on increasing engagements. This will naturally lead to boosting traffic as well as sales. Look for plugins that also track the activity on your site. Such information can highlight your strengths and weaknesses, while helping you to improve in both areas.
Last, but not least, find plugins that can grow along with your business. Look for ones that have plans that will allow you to gradually add features, domains, and support. Then, you will not have to worry about switching over to another plugin when you decide to advance your business further.
These are the best WordPress plugins for affiliate marketing. It doesn’t matter what goal you are trying to achieve – these plugins will make it far easier for you to make it a reality. In turn, the chances of you earning higher commissions will automatically rise as well.